Talent we Search in SSD DCPL (Software Sales n Development )
- DObe sure you know the name of the company and job titles .
- Do a research on the interview topic.
- Doprepare and practice the different types of job interviews that you might have.
- DO demonstrate your interest in the job—and protect yourself—by doing research on the employer
- DO prepare to ask intelligent questions about the job, the employer, or the industry.
- DOpractice answering the most common job interview questions, with a focus on answers
- Doshow passion and enthusiasm for the position.
- Doalways conduct yourself as if you are determined to get the job you are discussing.
- DOavoid using poor grammar, bad language, slang, and pause words
Talent we do not Search in SSD DCPL (Software Sales n Development )
- Don’tgo into the interview without doing your homework.
- Don’tsound confused about where you’re heading.
- DON’Tanswer questions with a simple “yes” or “no.” Explain whenever possible.
- DON’Tact desperate, as though you would take any job with any employer.
- DON’T act disinterested in the job or the employer.
- Don’tanswer cell phone calls during the interview, and do turn off (or set to silent ring) your cell phone and/or pager.
- Don’tever lie. Answer questions truthfully, frankly and succinctly.